I feel empty inside.

Fill me with marvellous things!

Wishlist
CABAZALEGRIA2_0 CABAZALEGRIA2_1 CABAZALEGRIA2_2
Gourmet Basket  - Gastronomic experience - HAPPINESS

Gourmet Basket - Gastronomic experience - HAPPINESS

€ 44,90
Description
Happiness Basket - Gastronomic experience : Pack 3 Jams in tube (includes the following flavors: Pumpkin and Orange Jam with Eucalyptus and Rosemary Honey, Cinnamon and Port Wine - 75g l Persimmon and Orange Jam with Wallnuts and Douro Muscatel - 75g) l Mango Chutney - 200g l Black Tea with Red Fruits, Orchids, and Spices -20g l Crackers Capinhas (with poppy seeds - 125g l Red Wine Douro Vallado 14% vol. - 75 cl
Qty
Suggestions of use / Chefs / Recipes
Use as an aperitif, on a cheese board or as a dessert for a unique taste experience. Goes well with a red Douro Wine Vallado.
Composition \ Nutritional Information
Happiness Basket - Gastronomic experience : Pack 3 Jams in tube (includes the following flavors: Pumpkin and Orange Jam with Eucalyptus and Rosemary Honey, Cinnamon and Port Wine - 75g l Persimmon and Orange Jam with Wallnuts and Douro Muscatel - 75g) l Mango Chutney - 200g l Black Tea with Red Fruits, Orchids, and Spices -20g l Crackers Capinhas (with poppy seeds - 125g l Red Wine Douro Vallado 14% vol. - 75 cl

This website uses cookies in accordance with the policy in force. To continue browsing you agree to its use.
If you wish to learn more, see our Cookie Policy here.