I feel empty inside.

Fill me with marvellous things!

Wishlist
CABAZALEGRIA1_0 CABAZALEGRIA1_1 CABAZALEGRIA1_2 CABAZALEGRIA1_3
TEA LOVERS Basket - Gastronomic experience

TEA LOVERS Basket - Gastronomic experience

€ 59,90
Description
Tea Lovers Basket - Gastronomic experience - Happiness : Pack 3 Jams in tube (includes the following flavors: Pumpkin and Orange Jam with Eucalyptus and Rosemary Honey, Cinnamon and Port Wine - 75g l Persimmon and Orange Jam with Wallnuts and Douro Muscatel - 75g) l Crackers Capinhas (with poppy seeds) - 125g l Pack 3 Teas (includes: Black Tea with PassionFruit - 20g l Tea with Orange Blossom - 20g l Black Tea with Red Fruits, Orchids, and Spices - 20g) l Iron Tea Pot 300 ml (brick color)
Qty
Suggestions of use / Chefs / Recipes
Use as an aperitif, on a cheese board or as a dessert for a unique taste experience. Goes well with a Black Tea with Red Fruits, Orchids, and Spices.
Composition \ Nutritional Information
Tea Lovers Basket - Gastronomic experience - Happiness : Pack 3 Jams in tube (includes the following flavors: Pumpkin and Orange Jam with Eucalyptus and Rosemary Honey, Cinnamon and Port Wine - 75g l Persimmon and Orange Jam with Wallnuts and Douro Muscatel - 75g) l Crackers Capinhas (with poppy seeds) - 125g l Pack 3 Teas (includes: Black Tea with PassionFruit - 20g l Tea with Orange Blossom - 20g l Black Tea with Red Fruits, Orchids, and Spices - 20g) l Iron Tea Pot 300 ml (brick color)

This website uses cookies in accordance with the policy in force. To continue browsing you agree to its use.
If you wish to learn more, see our Cookie Policy here.