I feel empty inside.

Fill me with marvellous things!

Wishlist
CABAZMAE3_0 CABAZMAE3_1
Mother's  Basket  - Gastronomic experience 2

Mother's Basket - Gastronomic experience 2

€ 39,90
Description
Mothers Basket - Gastronomic experience 1 : PACK 3 Mix Mothers includes the following flavors: Fundão Cherry Extra Jam with Brandy - 75g l Blackberry Extra Jam with Lavender - 75g l São Tomé Dark Chocolate Spread with Orange - 75g l Green tea with mint and roses - 20g l Crackers Brown sugar -125g l Cow cheese- ?Dom Villas? - 190g l Brut Reserve Sparkling Alvarinho ?Quinta de Santiago?
Qty
Suggestions of use / Chefs / Recipes
Use as an aperitif, on a cheese board or as a dessert for a unique taste experience. Goes well with Brut Reserve Sparkling Alvarinho ?Quinta de Santiago?
Composition \ Nutritional Information
Mothers Basket - Gastronomic experience 1 : PACK 3 Mix Mothers includes the following flavors: Fundão Cherry Extra Jam with Brandy - 75g l Blackberry Extra Jam with Lavender - 75g l São Tomé Dark Chocolate Spread with Orange - 75g l Green tea with mint and roses - 20g l Crackers Brown sugar -125g l Cow cheese- ?Dom Villas? - 190g l Brut Reserve Sparkling Alvarinho ?Quinta de Santiago?

This website uses cookies in accordance with the policy in force. To continue browsing you agree to its use.
If you wish to learn more, see our Cookie Policy here.