I feel empty inside.

Fill me with marvellous things!

Wishlist
CABAZLUXPADRINHOS_0
Cabaz Gourmet Luxury - PASCOA

Cabaz Gourmet Luxury - PASCOA

€ 70,00
Description
Easter Luxury Basket Includes Red Wine Papa Figos- 75 cl l Port Wine Engravings Tawny- 75 cl l White Chocolate spread with Algarve Orange, Yuzu & Iyokan- 75g l Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Chilli- 60 ml l Olive Negrinha do Douro Paste with Spicies-200g l Blueberry Extra Jam with Melissa- 200g l Chesse Mix-190g l Pack3 jams: with flavors: Bravo de EsmolfeApple Extra Jam with Cinnamon - 75g l Strawberry Jam With Port Wine and Chili - 75g l Blackberry Jam with Hazelnut and Nutme -75g l Cow cheese-190g l Porminho Reserve Ham -125g l l Crackers Ondina Mar-125g l Crackers Capinhas 7 folhas-125g
Qty
Suggestions of use / Chefs / Recipes
Use as an aperitif, on a cheese board or as a dessert for a unique taste experience. Goes well with a red Douro wine - Douro DOC Douro
Composition \ Nutritional Information
Easter Luxury Basket Includes Red Wine Papa Figos- 75 cl l Port Wine Engravings Tawny- 75 cl l White Chocolate spread with Algarve Orange, Yuzu & Iyokan- 75g l Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Chilli- 60 ml l Olive Negrinha do Douro Paste with Spicies-200g l Blueberry Extra Jam with Melissa- 200g l Chesse Mix-190g l Pack3 jams: with flavors: Bravo de EsmolfeApple Extra Jam with Cinnamon - 75g l Strawberry Jam With Port Wine and Chili - 75g l Blackberry Jam with Hazelnut and Nutme -75g l Cow cheese-190g l Reserva Porminho Ham-125g l Crackers Ondina Mar-125g l Crackers Capinhas 7 folhas-125g

This website uses cookies in accordance with the policy in force. To continue browsing you agree to its use.
If you wish to learn more, see our Cookie Policy here.